Looking for female roommate from Oct 18 to Oct 23

Hi there,

My name is Alejandra Llanes. I am a master’s student at the University of Manitoba, Canada. I am looking for a roommate to share room with. I already booked a double room at Inn of Chicago Magnificent Mile Hotel, but it has a queen size bed only. I do not have any issue sharing bed with a girl (I know few people will like this option) but if any girl is interested , let me know. The cost would be 632 USD for 5 nights. If someone already booked a room with two beds at other hotel and are looking for a roommate, let me know too. I can cancelled my other reservation. I am very friendly and good sleeper.

Thanks

Hi!

My name is kalene and im a graduate student at University of Florida. I would be willing to share a room. You can email me at kalene.jasso@ufl.edu

Thank you,

Hi Alejandra,

My name is Kelly, and I’m a graduate student at the University of Nevada, Reno. If you haven’t found a roommate yet, I’m interested in sharing a room. I am also friendly, as well as a good sleeper. You can contact me at kreihl@nevada.unr.edu.

Best,
-Kelly

Hi girls,

I’m Yifei, a female postdoc at Yale University. I’m also looking for roommates from 18th-23. I’m going to reserve a room at Hyatt Regency Chicago with two queen size beds. The total cost of 5 nights is $1691 (the room is $288 before tax per night). I’m also friendly and good sleeper. Please let me know if you would like to share the room with me. My email is yifeicaichina@gmail.com.

Best,
Yifei