Looking for a roommate to share a hotel room with

Hi,
My name is Tiffany. I am a 6th year graduate student at the University of Virginia. This is my first time attending a Neuroscience conference. I am looking for a roommate to share a hotel room with. Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,
Tiffany

Hi Tiffany, I’m a 5th year graduate student from University of Massachusetts Medical school. Are you still looking for a roommate? I’m looking for someone to share a room as well. Let me know rita.fagan@umassmed.edu

Thanks,
Rita

Hi Rita,

I received a response from another person looking for a roommate as well. I think I’ll go ahead and room with her. But, seeing that I got a response so quickly, I am sure you’ll find someone soon.

Tiffany

Hi Rita,

I was just checking the hotel list and rates and I saw that they have options for 3 to 4 people in a room. If you are ok with that arrangement, maybe we could have 3 people to a room and cut the cost down further. I’ll check with hotel to see exactly how that works and get back to you if you’re interested. Just let me know.

Tiffany

Hi Tiffany,
Sure that would be fine with me. If possible, it would be great to not be too far away from the conference center and maybe having more people would allow us to get a little closer.

Rita

HI Tiffany and Rita,

I am Aditi, a grad student form University of Missouri-Columbia. I am looking for room-mates and am alright sharing with multiple people. I am quiet and clean and will mostly be spending my time outside. Please let me know if you are still looking for a roommate.

Aditi

Hi Aditi,

One of my former mentors recently moved to UM-Columbia, Dr. Adam Schrum.
Anyway, myself, Rita and another person recently secured a room at the Hilton Bayfront hotel. The room has two queen size beds, so we could add a 4th person. Let me check with them and get back to you.

Tiffany

Hi Tiffany,

That is wonderful! I just looked him up. Hopefully, I will get to interact with him next sem.
Please let me know about the room.

Thanks!

Aditi

Hi Aditi,

Sorry for the delayed response. Myself and the two other girls feel that 4 people in a room would be a bit cumbersome, and working out a bathroom schedule could be challenging.
Hope you find a roommate soon. I got replies from people within a day of posting my request.

Good Luck
Tiffany

Hey Aditi

I am a senior undergrad from the University of Minnesota. I am planning on getting a quad with one other girl. Would you be interested in joining us? We are both undergrads and are looking for basically two more people to share the space with.

Sumyuktha

Hi!

I’m interested, if you didn’t find anyone else :slight_smile:

I’m a female PhD Student from the UK, I am also looking for a shared hotel room. It’s my 1st time at SfN.
It’d be nice if it’s located close to the Convention Center, but it’s ok if not.
Where is the Hotel?

Let me know if interested! :smile:

Hey Sonia

That’s great now we have 4 people so I can go ahead and book the place tonight. It’s not super close but I know that they have shuttle services.

Sumyutkha

Hi!

Before booking it, could you please tell me which Hotel it is, the details of the room and the prices? :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Sonia

Hey

It’s the days in San Diego. It will be $185 for five nights.

Hi,

It’d be better for me from the 11/02 to the 11/08 :confused:

What about you girls?

Sonia