[FOUND] Looking for a roommate. Kimpton Topaz Hotel. Nov 10-16 (shorter if needed). 1Mile from conference. $140 per night

Hi everyone,

I’m a last year PhD student from Spain. I have made a reservation (2 double beds) at Kimpton Topaz Hotel from Nov 10-16. The hotel is 1 mile walking distance from the convention center and in a nice area close to Dupont Circle and Downtown. If you are staying shorter, I don’t mind sharing with you the room for less days, so don’t hesitate contacting me if you want to. Please email me to jmaderoperez@ipb.csic.es or reply to this post.

Thanks and have a great conference!!
Jesús Madero

Hi Myself Prabhas will be attending the conference from Montreal Canada I will be interested to know if you are still looking for a roommate I would preferably arrive there on the 10 night and leave maybe 16 morning :slight_smile: let me know if you are interested and what is the price that we have to share

Thanks

Prabhas

Hi Prabhas,

I’m still looking for a roommate to share the room I’ve booked at Kimpton Topaz Hotel. The dates are perfect, as those are the ones that I booked. The total prize for the six nigths is $1,963.08, so divided by 2 would be $981 each one. Would that work for you? Email me at jmaderoperez@ipb.csic.es and we can discuss how to proceed in more detail.

Bests,
Jesús

Hello Jesus Thanks for your reply, sorry i was out of town for 3 days and
could not reply to your message. I will talk to my professor regarding the
finance and the price and will get back to you in couple of days

Thanks

Prabhas

Hello Jesus, I am very interested with your message and want to share hotel with you from Nov 10 to 15. I will leave on Nov 16 in the morning. I am an anatomy teacher from China, and my research is on Neuroscience. If there is still available, please reply to me. E-mail: luods2004@163.com

Thanks

Daoshu Luo