Live Chat: The LATP Experience - June 26, 3pm ET

sarion

Led by Fellows who attended the 2017 Universidad del Valle course, join a discussion on how the Latin American Training Program has influenced you over the past year and what you’ve learned since participating.

I’m doing my internship in Dr. Moreno’s lab; One of the Latp teachers in Cali … learning electrophysiology … one of the greatest contributions that the LATP gave me… What about you???

macelesteriveroecheto

It helps me in several ways. I had the opportunity to share the experience with top researchers in my field (electrophysiology). What about you Carlos

anambco2014

Was a great opportunity to meet people, we had excellent seminars and discussions with important researchers.
My work involved membrane biophysics in a more basic way, but the topics talked in the LATP course gave me a global idea about the impact of these aspects. I mean, the course opened my mind to others possibilities.
After the course I feel confidence when I need to suggest strategies to solve question about electrophysiology.

LATP was a great experience for me, thanks to the fact that I can expand my support network in science (with you), with whom I hope to work in an interdisciplinary project between countries in the future … hehehe …
You have nurtured my point of view in the neurosciences since we all work from different points in the same field.

macelesteriveroecheto

Well fellows I have to return to the setup, I’m in the middle of an experiment. Good to know about you all!! See you at SfN!

In my case, it was amazing
Thanks to the LATP I got a grant to attend to MBL Neurobiology course this year
I am currently on it. It’s a two month course that has allowed me to integrate my knowledge and abilities on the lab. I am also going to be able to present my work at SfN 2018 and interview for postdoc

carloscardozo85

For me, it was a great oportunity to meet and interact with people who are working in very interesting areas of the neurosciences. besides, i had the oportunity to meet top researchers in the field of electrophysiology. in this regard, I think that it’s possible to do my postdoc with one of the professors who participated in the program as a lecturer

LATP was a great experience, knowing so kind people as you guys was the best part of the courses, I learnt a lot and realize that I love science. Hope to collaborate with you in the future, something like @dimago4 's idea.

Manuel Solino

Bye guys, I need to get away from the computer for a while. I hope I get a chance to take the full course sometime.