Live Chat #1: Q&A from the 2016-2017 Program Orientation

ccheatham

gregoryjquirk

Hi Everyone! Any questions that you have about the presentation, you can send them here and Raul and I will answer them here on Neuronline.

Maria Carolina Athie

No, unfortunately I couldn’t, I had a conflict with the schedule since at the time of the lectures I had to be at the University. But I am looking forward to watch them when you guys turn them available!

Dante Condori-Merma

Hi everyone, Here is Dante, I´m studying in University of San Agustin, I´m from Peru, I´m also LATP Associate.

gregoryjquirk

Yes Maria. This is very important. When the lectures from the Uruguay course are made available online, you can from a group of students (friends) from your institution and watch/discuss them together. This will help you learn more.

Maria Carolina Athie

I agree! Actually, I have a question concerning the lectures: if I have some questions to ask if eventually I don’t understand a topic or want to know more about a subject, can I post it here on Neuronline?

gregoryjquirk

Did those of you who were in the MVD course form connections with each other that will be lasting? Are you in communication?

gregoryjquirk

yes Maria. You can post a question here and the SFN staff can get it to the presenter to respond. You could also email the speaker directly, but more people will benefit if the question is posted here.

Hi Greg Quirk! I’m from i.Q. Consulting Group, Inc. ( I was as a volunteer in your lab as two years ago) and Interamerican University, Arecibo.

Hi Jan, could you follow some of the content of the course remotely? And if so, did you find it useful? Suggestions for improvements?

Hey everybody
I’m Marcela from Monterrey, México
I’m currently a master’s student at Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León

gregoryjquirk

One thing we forgot to mention is that LATP Associates can apply for the next LATP course in Columbia as Fellows. The course applications will open soon. Cynthia can provide the details. Acceptance is not guaranteed, but you should try!

janmunozortiz

Unfortunately the internet connection in my lab is very bad and I could not follow the events but I’m very excited to see them when they are available.