TOMORROW (10/28): Webinar #3

Meridian Watters

Meridian Watters

Dear LATP Associates,

This is a reminder that the webinar, "How to be a Citizen Scientist- Outreach/Advocacy" will be tomorrow- Tuesday, October 28. Please plan accordingly based on your time zone:

Bogota, Colombia (COT): 11:30am Queretaro, Mexico (CDT): 11:30am Caracas, Venezuela (VET): 12:00pm Washington, DC (EDT) 12:30pm Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (BRT): 1:30pm

Each of you should have received a registration link to the webinar last week, but if not please let me know today so I can make sure you have access.

If you have not already, take a look at this article and reply with any questions or comments you have for Dr. Maestre, our webinar host tomorrow. Dr. Maestre has a wonderful presentation prepared for tomorrow and I hope each of you get the chance to tune in!

As always, please reach out with any questions.

Best wishes, Meridian

Hi everyone,

I was not able to watch the webinar, the GoToMeeting app did not connected. The webinars are available to be viewed later?
Thank you!

Meridian Watters

Yes, we will upload the webinar from Tuesday online in the coming weeks.  I will post to let everyone know when the webinar is in the community library for you to view.  You’ll definitely want to watch if you didn’t get the chance to on Tuesday.

If anyone else had issues accessing the webinar through GoToMeeting, please email me (mwatters@sfn.org) so that we can get it straightened out for you.

Best regards,
Meridian

Dear Meridian, thank you for letting us know, I will watch it. I have to say that I could not attend the whole webinar. In the reminder e-mail it was written 11:30 as the starting hour for Mexico, however in Mexico we set 1 hour back the clocks this sunday 26, so it started at 10:30 and I joined half hour later. Just a misunderstanding :slight_smile:

Also, when can we expect the videos from the course held at Juriquilla? thank you.   

Meridian Watters

Dear All,

For those of you who were not able to tune in to the live webinar last week, webinar #3 is now uploaded in the community library

Enjoy and feel free to reply with any advocacy/outreach questions.

Best,
Meridian

• 11 months later...