Introductory Webinar

Nicolas Araneda Hinrichs

Nicolas Araneda Hinrichs

¡Hola!

What did you guys think of the Introductory Webinar? I for one found it great.

As I asked during the questions session, I’d really like to benefit from attending the webinars and talks in real time, which is why the more time in advance we have for saving each date, the better! Wouldn’t you agree?

Saludos desde Chile

Thanks Nicolas for start the discussion! In effect, i liked so much and the presentation about how to be a scientific investigator with the tools that we will learn.   

Gracias Nicolas para comenzar la discusión! En efecto, me gustó mucho y la presentación acerca de cómo ser un investigador científico con las herramientas que vamos a aprender.

Olá!

The introductory webinar was very good to clarify my doubts. I am particularly curious about the dynamics of discussions. The “raise hand” button really caught my attention…
Personally, I was frozen by anxiety of talking to you all (nothing pathological, I am sure!), but as classes will go on, we are all feeling more comfortable.

Thanks for the citation, it was my first one!

see you soon!

marina_magnini

Thank you all for this Introductory Webinar! It was possible to clarify some doubts, like Frank said.

I’m sure that LATP will allow us to exchange knowledge, as well as discuss about neuroscience and scientific career. I really hope contribute in these discussions!

Up soon!

Marina

The webinar was awesome, thanks so much to the organizers and directors of LATP who took time from their busy schedule for us.

I was blown away by the GoToWebinar software (also intrigued by the raise hand button as Frank said). It is so easy to interact and hold online meetings. Can’t wait for the following sessions which will surely be more interactive and dynamic.

I liked Dr. Quirk’s idea of getting feedback on manuscripts or even just to discuss a recently published article, a sort of LATP Journal Club. I work with CNS repair after neurotrauma and neurodegenerative diseases. It’d be great to get a group that has similar areas of research to start kindling collaborations between us.

Looking forward to working with all of you more often than just once a month!

Regards,

Humberto

The Webinar #1 was great! Really appreciated the fact of being part of that new type of course! I think it will be very useful to us. Frank, you just read my mind about the raise hand button. Also, you couldn’t have said better about the course in your citation.

Best Regards

mariaportela92

Hello, everyone.

As you all have said, I found the webinar pretty useful and amazing, specially with the software that was so friendly and smooth with the computer. I really liked it. Anyway, as Nicolás made clear in his statement, I feel we’d have more benefit in real time talks, but I suppose that will be implemented in upcoming webinars and events.

Oh, and the LATP sort-of-Journal club idea is something I’d really love. You know, I’m eager to learn from all of you, and I feel that discussing interesting articles would fit nicely into that purpose, and it would also allow us all to share common interests in this area.

Best regards,
María.

Dear all,

The first webinar was very nice indeed. I really liked the software too, it looked pretty easy to use.
The Jornal club idea is interesting, we have to keep it alive! It could be a nice way to present/discuss papers from our groups. I believe it could be a useful tool if we think about possible collaborative studies.    

Best