Looking for someone to share a hotel room with

Hi,
I’m a research assistant and soon-to-be graduated master student from the University of Science and Technology in Trondheim (NTNU), Norway. I’m looking for 1-3 people to share a hotel room with during the 2nd-7th of November. Preferably at the Kimpton Solamar or at other hotels within a walking distance from the conference center.
I hope someone’s interested!

Hi,
I am pos-doc from Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Science at Johns Hopkins University.
I am also looking for roommates during 2nd-7th of November. Could you share the room with me?

Thanks,

Eisuke

Hi, I am a PhD student from the University of Sheffield, UK. I am looking for someone to share a room with from Friday 2nd- Wed 7th/ Thurs 8th (flexible on checkout day). I would also prefer somewhere close to the venue (walking distance). Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks! :slight_smile:
Laura

Hello everyone,

I am a PhD student at UMD, College Park. Here is little more about me: http://www.ece.umd.edu/~proloy/index.html. I am looking for 2/3 people to share a room with (preferably close to the main venue, walking distance) from Friday to Wednesday(flexible in both check-in and check-out day). Please let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks,
Proloy

Hi Laura,

I am a PhD student from Boston University. I would be interested in sharing a room if you would like.

-Maggie

Hi Laura,

Do you still need a roommate for SfN? I am a PhD student from Massachusetts, also looking for a room within walking distance :slight_smile:

Rita

Hi, is anyone still looking for people to share a room? I am working on brain topology and rsfc in general population and psychiatrical population.

Best,
Foucault

Hi there,

I am a postdoctoral researcher in Neuroscience from Universite de Montreal and I am looking for someone (2-3 people) who can share the hotel room with me (preferably at a walking distance from the venue) from 2-7 Nov for the SfN meeting at San Diego. Please P.S me @ neelupravy@gmail.com if someone is ready to share the accommodation so that we can coordinate the reservation.

Thanks a lot in advance,

Best,
Praveen Raju

HI Everyone,

My name is Akash Srivastava, I am a PhD student from Germany, I am looking for shared hotel room 2/3.
Please write me if you are interested.

akashyensid@gmail.com

I have made a booking separately at “Ramada by Wyndham San Diego National City”, it is one of the hotels given in the list of SFN too. I have a room for 3 people from 2nd November to 7th November, I am looking for 1 roommate.

The cost estimate will be about 200-300$ for 5 nights (50-60$) per night per person.

If anyone interested please write me for details:
akashyensid@gmail.com

Hi Foucault,

I’m still looking! Preferably to share one room (double) at one of the Hotels that are within walking distance. Let me know if you’re still looking.

Best,
Ramin

Hi

I am looking to share a quad with three other people. I would prefer female roommates. Please let me know if someone is interested.

Sumyuktha

Hi!

I’m a female PhD Student from the UK, I am also looking for a shared hotel room. It’s my 1st time at SfN.
It’d be nice if it’s located close to the Convention Center, but it’s ok if not.

Let me know if interested! :smile:

Dear Sir,
I Sandeep Singh, PhD student from the Department of Biochemistry, University of Allahabad, India and also a presenter in SfN-2018.
I am interested to be a roommate during the conference.
Please Inform asap.
sandeep.mtech09@gmail.com

Thank you