Looking for people to share flat/airbnb

Hi everyone!

I’m a female postdoc from the UK and I’m looking for other people to share a flat / airbnb from Thursday 01/11/2018 to Wednesday 08/11/2018. Contact me if you are interested !

Cheers,

Lucie

Hi, I am Antonia, 4th year phd student from torino (italy) I am interested can you tell me the address and the price?
thank you!
i booked a room with a king bed that is 36 min by bus from the convention centre

Hi Antonia !

Thanks for your message ! I haven’t booked anything yet but trying to gather people to book a flat or airbnb together. Maybe this one.

Let me know if you are interested !

Cheers,

Lucie

Hi girls! I’m Paula, from Argentina but currently in New York. I’m interested in share an apartment. It wuld be cheaper if we are 3 or 4 people. Lucie, is it close to the Convention Center? we could look for near there…

Let me know if you are interesed!

best,
Paula.

Hi guys,

I am a post doc from University of British Columbia and would be interested in sharing an apartment too, if you guys had space. My email is matinnus@mail.ubc.ca

Thanks!
Nusrat

Hi

I am a male postdoc from the University of Ottawa. Are you’ll still looking for flatmates?
Thanks!
Shankar

Hi Lucie,

My name is Alfred Gan. I am a postdoc (male) from Johns Hopkins University. Is your offer still open? If so, please let me know.

Thanks!

Best,
Alfred

Hello everyone,

I am a female PhD student from Denver, CO who would be open to sharing an airbnb with a group. My email is stephanie.m.garcia@ucdenver.edu