Looking for other undergraduate students to room with

Hi!
I am undergraduate senior from University of Minnesota.I want to find three other people to room with on one of the student priced accommodations offered by SFN. Let me know if you are interested!

Hi,
I’m from Mexico, I’m a senior too.
I don’t have a special price from SfN but I would like to share a room for the conference!

Hi

I wanted to know whether you are still looking for roommates. I would also like to know the price that SfN is offering for Student Undergraduate Category II. Let me know the prices.

Hi,

I’m a senior student of Electrical Engineering. Are you still looking for a roommate? I would like to share with other undergraduate students in my first time at SfN Annual Meeting.

Hi You all

Sorry I was not getting notifications fro this thread. It would be around $185 per person for 5 nights. I am going to be there from 11/2 - 11/7. I am actually a woman and would love to have female roommates, I should have mentioned this before. I am happy to have male roommates as well but would like to at least have one other woman in the room. So yea that’s that.

Hi Anand,

I like the idea of paying $185 for 5 nights! If Fernanda and Singla accept, We will be 2 men and 2 women.
Do you agree that we are roommate?

I leave my email aquiles.martinez@ug.uchile.cl

Thanks.
Aquiles

Sure yea!

Nice! :slight_smile:

Please, send me a mail to confirm the booking.
Email: aquiles.martinez@ug.uchile.cl

Regards.
Aquiles

Hey

Do you still need roommates?

Hi

Are you still needing roommates?

There is still some availability so I am just going to wait another day to see if we can find the two other people before we book the place. I will keep you posted.

Hi, I am also a female undergraduate student looking for a roommate! Are you still looking?

Hey! Yea we still have two spots open in our room. It is me and another female undergraduate. Would you be interested? We will only need one other person once you join. And I can go ahead and book the room.

How late is too late of a response? I may not know about my travel grant until september…

Hey

The thing is we’d like to finalize our bookings ASAP. And I don’t feel comfortable booking a room without all four people confirmed.

Ahhh okay then don’t worry about this…

Hi Anand

I am ready to pay 185$ for 5 nights. I have graduated recently (June 2018) from IITD, India and will be okay to share with 2 men, 2 women. :slight_smile: Please let me know as soon as possible.

Deepak

Hi!

Is too late of a confirm? I’m still available to book with you.
Maybe It’s better to plan it by e-mail.

Aquiles

Dear Anand,
I Sandeep Singh, PhD student from the Department of Biochemistry, University of Allahabad, India and also a presenter in SfN-2018.
I am interested to be a roommate during the conference.
Please Inform.
Hoping your positive reply asap.
Thank you