Looking for a roommate to share a room in Porto Vista Hotel

Hi
I am a male postdoc in Burke Neurological Institute, New York. I have booked a double bed room in Porto Vista Hotel which has transportation to the conference venue. I have booked starting from Nov 1 till Nov 8. Anybody interested to share the room is welcome. You can pay only half the room rent.
Regards.
Hisham

Dear Foucault

The bed space is still available. You can share $786 plus tax. If you are interested please confirm with me. My email is hisham.sys@gmail.com

Regards

Mohammed Hisham, PhD
Postdoctoral Fellow
Hollis Lab
Burke Neurological Institute
785 Mamaroneck Avenue
White Plains, 10605
Lab: 914 368 3163
Email: hisham.sys@gmail.com

Hello Hisham,

I am IMAM Aminu, a 3rd year Doctoral candidate in the Neuroscience Unit, School of Anatomical sciences, University of Witwatersrand, South Africa. I will like to share a room for the same period. 1st to 8th Nov.
Please, can you drop me an email if this is still available and possible. imam.a@unilorin.edu.ng or 1238763@students.wits.ac.za

IMAM

Dear Imam

The room is available to share from 1-8 Nov. The cost of sharing is $786 plus tax. If you are willing to pay please confirm with me.

Regards

Mohammed Hisham, PhD

Postdoctoral Fellow

Hollis Lab

Burke Neurological Institute

785 Mamaroneck Avenue

White Plains, 10605

Lab: 914 368 3163

Email: hisham.sys@gmail.com

Dear Sir,
I Sandeep Singh, PhD student from the Department of Biochemistry, University of Allahabad, India and also a presenter in SfN-2018.
I am interested to be a room mate during conference.
if this is possible please inform in my mail.
email: sandeep.mtech09@gmail.com
Please contact me.
Hoping your positive reply asap.
Thank you