Looking for a roommate for SfN

Hello!
I’m a post-doc at Western University of Health Sciences in Lebanon OR, looking for a roommate for SfN in San Diego.
Let me know if you are interested!
Thanks,
Anna

Hi Anna,

I am a 6th year graduate student at University of Virginia. This is my first time attending SFN. I am also looking for a roommate to split the cost of the hotel with. Please contact me if you are still trying to find a roommate.
Thanks,
Tiffany

Hello,

Did you find a room? If not, please email me @ neurocareers@gmail.com and we may discuss the details,

Thanks,
LK

Hi,

I’m a senior student of Electrical Engineering. Are you still looking for a roommate? I would like to share with other undergraduate students in my first time at SfN Annual Meeting.
aquiles.martinez@ug.uchile.cl

Thanks.
Aquiles

Hi

I am a senior undergraduate student and would love to share a quad. This is my first time as well at the conference so I would love to know other people.

Hi!

I’m a female PhD Student from the UK, I am also looking for a shared hotel room. It’s my 1st time at SfN too!
It’d be nice if it’s located close to the Convention Center, but it’s ok if not.

Let me know if interested! :smile:

Hello all,
Thanks for the interest, I’ve got my housing situation figured out. Best of luck in finding housing, and I hope to be able to meet some of you at SfN in November!

Dear Sir,
I Sandeep Singh, PhD student from the Department of Biochemistry, University of Allahabad, India and also a presenter in SfN-2018.
I am interested to be a room mate during conference.
email: sandeep.mtech09@gmail.com
Please contact me.
Hoping your positive reply asap.
Thank you