Looking for a female roommate from 11/3 to 11/7 (Found)

Hi,

I’m a female postdoc from Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. I will attend SFN from Nov 3 (Sat) to Nov 7 (Wednesday), and are looking for a female roommate to share the room. I already reserved one non-smoking 2-queen beds room in Porto Vista Hotel (1835 Columbia Street, SD, CA 92101). It is 1.4 miles away from the convention center. You can walk or take a shuttle to the convention center. The daily cost is $199+tax. Total will be $897.64. So each of us will pay $448.82 for the four nights stay. I’m a quiet, respect person, and not snoring. So if you are a female and is interested in finding a roommate to share a room during Nov 3 to Nov 7, please contact with me (lihua_chen@rush.edu). Or If you have a reservation in another hotel, I’m ok to change my reservation.

Best!

Lihua

Hi Lihua,
This is Bin Zhang MD, PhD female senior scientist from University of Pennsylvania.
Please let me know if your hotel is still available? I have reserved hotel near the beach. We may cancel ether one.
my email is binzhang@pennmedicine.upenn.edu.
Thanks.
Bin

Hi Lihua,
This is Bin Zhang MD, PhD female senior scientist from University of Pennsylvania.
Please let me know if your hotel is still available? I have reserved hotel near the beach. We may cancel ether one.
my email is binzhang@pennmedicine.upenn.edu.
Thanks.
Bin