Looking for a female roommate at Days Inn San Diego- 11/2 to 11/7 total cost $383.30, shuttle available

Hi there! I am a female PhD student from the University of Waterloo in Canada. I have a non-smoking room with 2 queen beds at the Days Inn San Diego Hotel. I am looking for a female roommate from 11/2 to 11/7- the total cost for the 5 nights will be $ 383.30 each. There is a shuttle available from the hotel to the conference center. I am clean, respectful and easy-going. If you’re interested please email me at ngondora@uwaterloo.ca

Are you still looking for a roommate? Please check you inbox. I emailed you.

Thanks,
-May

Hi May! I hope you’re well. Yes, I am still looking for a roommate.

Hi Nyasha - That’s great! I’m a PhD student from the University of Florida. I’m quiet, clean and respectful. I should get a final word about whether I’ll go to SfN or not within the next couple of hours. Stay tuned!
-May

Hi May- best wishes, I hope you’re able to make it! Let me know when you find out. Have a great day.

Hi Nyasha - looks like I’m not going to make it this year. Hope you find another person to share the room with.
-May

Hi May,

I am sorry to hear it didn’t work out for this time- I hope you are able to make it next year.

Best wishes,
Nyasha