On behalf of the Organizing Committee, I extend to you a cordial invitation to participate in the forthcoming Moroccan Congress of Neurophysiology, which is scheduled to take place in Marrakech, Morocco, March 18-19, 2015
In this teaching program, we will have a panel of renowned international like you and national faculty who will share their expertise, present lectures and mentor practical workshops. This concerns:
- Pr. Jun Kimura MD, Neurologist, Neurophysiologist, Iowa City, IA, USA
- Pr Luis Garcia- Larrea MD, PhD, Neurologist, Neurophysiologist Lyon 1 University, France
- Pr. Bernard Allan Cohen PhD, FASNM, FACNS, Founder and Managing Director of Neurological Monitoring Associates, LLC, (NMA),USA
- Pr Emmanuelle Pourcher MD, PhD, Neurologist and neuropharmacologist, Clinique Sainte Anne Mémoire et Mouvement, Faculté de Médecine, Université Laval, Québec, Canada
- Pr Yves Lazorthes PU, PH, Emeritus Professor, department of neurosurgery, CHU Rangueil, Toulouse & Honorary Dean of the university medical school, Toulouse- Rangueil, France
- Pr Basim M. Uthman, MD, FACIP, FAAN, Vice Chair & Professor, Clinical Neurology, Professor of Clniical Neuroscience, Director of Neurology Clerkship at Weill Cornell Medical College in Qatar, Qatar Foundation Education City, P.O. Box 24144 Doha, Qatar
- Pr Giovanni Broggi MD, PhD, Professeur Emérite de Neurochirurgie à la Faculté de Médecine de Milan, Italie & Président honoraire de Neurochirurgie à l’Institut Neurologique Carlo Besta, Milan, Italie.
- And a number of Basic and clinical experts from Morocco and other countries,
The congress will discuss the following:
- Fundamental, clinical, neurophysiological, neurological and therapeutical advances of neuropathic pain.
- Peripheral neuropathies
- EEG, EMG, Evoked potentials and intraoperative neuromonitoring
- DBS, Neurostimulation and Botulinum toxin injection techniques
- Presentations and discussions of clinical cases in the plenary session and during interactive video session.
- Plenary sessions will be focusing on the already mentioned various themes of neurophysiology as well as the interactive controversies about the hottest topics and Practical workshops.
Our aim during this first Moroccan Congress of Neurophysiology is that every attendee benefits from this educative experience and enriches his skills in the daily clinical practice as well as the quality of services.
This congress is addressed to neurologists, neurophysiologists, neurosurgeons, psychiatrists, specialists in physical medicine and rehabilitation, residents, basic neuroscientists and other healthcare professionals hoping to ameliorate their knowledge and skills in the neuropathic pain and neurophysiological explorations.
Your contribution to this Congress will not only mutually benefit all participants but also help make this event a success.
- 1-The deadline for submission of abstracts is February 15, 2016, at the following address:firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, please click on the link: http:// neurophysiologie2015.web- events.net/soumission-d- abstracts-instructions-aux- auteurs/
2- For registration and accommodation, please click on: http: //neurophysiologie2015.web- events.net/inscription-et- hebergement// and complete the registration form online.
3 - For the scientific program, please click on the link:
4- To submit a clinical case for discussion “oral” , please contact the Chair of the congress
Prof. Reda Ouazzani " email@example.com ", or the President of the Scientific Committee
Prof. Hamid Ouhabi " firstname.lastname@example.org "
5- For further information please go to the website: http: //neurophysiologie2015.web- events.net , or send an email to: email@example.com
We appreciate your time and look forward to hear from you.
Pr. Reda OUAZZANI
President of First Moroccan Congress of Neurophysiology 2016
Chairman of Neurology Department, University hospital of Specialities , Rabat