Female grad student orig from DC area looking for roommate 11-15th Let's pay under $150/night each? :)

Hi!

I’m from Baltimore, have no issue navigating DC, would like to pay less than $150/night. Let me know if you’d like to find a place with me! :slight_smile:

Hi,

I’m a female grad student from Birmingham, AL. I would love to get in touch with you to discuss the possibility of rooming together.

Hi the two of you. I am a postdoc from Northwestern University Chicago and also interested in keeping costs low. I posted the following room options and would be open to just sharing the 11-15 especially in the cheaper room (but would have to double check they could sort out different rates, which should not be problematic in the Hayatt). The Metro station drop off mentioned there is along the yellow Metro line which goes straight through to the Convention center. Let me know if you are interested.

Sandra

…I am planning to attend a workshop on the 10th so I will arive at the 9th or 10th and stay until the 15th. I would like to keep the costs low so I would like to share a room with up to 3 others depending on the room rate. I have actually done 2 reservations and I am not sure what would have the most interest. One cheaper where I stayed for a previous SfN and 1 conference hotel. I could cancel/adjust depending on interest or if you have an inexpensive room to share.

The first option is the Old Colony Inn in Alexandria, the room rate is a total of 148/night (37-74$/person/night) and includes breakfast. It is close to the Reagan Airport and has a free shuttle service to a Metro stop that runs early morning to 8pm (cab may be 10$).

The second option is the Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill, 400 New Jersey Avenue NW, Washington, DC. The room rate with taxes is approx 412/night with 4 person occupancy (104/person). It does not include breakfast. It is part of the SfN shuttle service. But to give you an idea it is about 20 min to the convention center with public transportation.

Hi Sandra,

I am open to sharing the 11th-15th if it is still a possibility. Do you still need a roommate?

Stacie

Hi! I have a room, if you still need a roommate please email me at Olivia.h.cox@vanderbilt.edu. I’m so sorry- I thought that replies would go to our emails :frowning: