Dr. Rebecca Calisi Rodríguez: SfN Correspondent for Physiology & Behavior, Diversity & Social Justice

theme_f
theme_j

My name is Dr. Rebecca Calisi Rodríguez, and I’m an Assistant Professor of Neurobiology, Physiology, and Behavior at the University of California, Davis. My lab studies how the brain regulates reproduction and sexual behavior. We also value outreach, undergraduate research opportunities, science communication, and supporting women and underrepresented minorities in science. I will be covering topics related to Integrative Physiology and Behavior, as well as issues related to Diversity and Social Justice in Neuroscience.

Follow my blog posts here and on Twitter at @BeccaCalisi. See you in November!

Hi Dr. Rodriguez

I am a PhD candidate at University of North Texas, Denton and I will be graduating in May 2018. I have worked on how exercise impacts cognition in human using fNIRS, and currently I am a Research Assistant in the Behavior analysis Department where using EEG I study how reinforcement impact Stroop effect, and also I am working on a tinnitus project with EEG.
I am looking for a Post Doc. I will go to SFN and I m presenting my poster on Nov 12 morning. I am interested in your work. Could I make an appointment to meet you? My email palamritaorama@gmail.com, phone 8177071424.
Thanks a bunch.
Amrita

Welcome to the Neuroscience 2017 Blogs!