Bloggers will share their annual meeting experience with the Neuroscience 2017 audience of 30,000+ attendees through posts in the Neuronline Community.
Learn more and apply
Neuroscience 2017 Bloggers will:
- Generate buzz around recent neuroscience breakthroughs and findings
- Make those outside of the field more aware of neuroscience
- Increase exposure for their writing and social media
- Receive an official “SfN Social Media” badge ribbon and an invitation to an exclusive Community event at the meeting
To apply, you must:
- Be a current SfN member
- Choose at least one annual meeting theme to cover during the conference
- Provide links to current Twitter accounts, blog entries and/or writing samples and explain which scientific areas interest you
- Write posts in the Neuronline Community throughout the meeting
Email questions to Neuronline Community Specialist Aisha Abdullah at email@example.com.
Application open August 4 - September 8.