Peer Review Week Q&A with JNeurosci and eNeuro Editors-in-Chief
Diversity and Inclusion in Peer Review | September 3 - 15, 2018
Note: If you are unable to log in, you can email questions to email@example.com.
Join us here in the Neuronline Community for the 2nd Annual Peer Review Week Q&A. The forum will open to the public for questions on September 3rd. The EiCs will answer questions beginning September 10th.
- Get a sneak peak at the Neuronline article The Importance of Diversity and Inclusion in Peer Review.
- JNeurosci editorial Peer Review Week 2018: Diversity in Peer Review
- ENeuro editorial Diversity: The Art of Reviewing Independently Together
- Read the 2017 Peer Review Week Q&A on Transparency.
- For more information about Peer Review Week, visit https://peerreviewweek.wordpress.com.
- Follow Peer Review Week 2018 on social media using #PeerRevDiversityInclusion #PeerRevWk18.
Login is required to post a reply. If you are a current or previous SfN member, use the email address and password you used to join SfN. non-SfN members should create a new account. If you are unable to log in, please email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.