On demand webinars

Julia Araujo

Julia Araujo

Hello!

Could someone help me on how to watch webinars that are already on demand?

I refer to those I haven't registered before the date of the event, but also to the ones (from 2022) that I did register to but wasn't able to attend.

Thank you so much!

Hi Bianca,

I'm sorry that I haven't explained enough about my issue.

I did already find all of the Demand Webinars. Nonetheless, I haven't found how.

For an instance, as soon as I try to "purchase" - I know it's complementary for SfN members - the one on January 4th, it doesn't allow me to.

As for the others, whenever find one's link at neuronline.sfn.org, there is nothing to click on (no link).

Do I need to do anything else or am I doing something wrong?

Thank you so much for your kind help!

🙂

Bianca Williams

Hi Julia, the webinars that are currently on demand should just have the video posted on the page and you just need to be logged in. If there is no webinar on the page it may just mean that the video has been pulled down but that should be rare. You also should not have to go through the registration process since the videos are already up on the page to view. Which webinars in particular are you trying to view? The January 4th webinar is up on Demand and you can access it from the Overview page.

Hi Bianca!

It seems that I was facing some trouble with the links, because I wasn't able to click on them.

Now, everything seems to be working. I'm already able to watch the January 4th one and will be publishing the summary here at the forums.

Thank you so much for you kind support. 😉

• Like 1

valeria muoio

Hi Bianca!

I am having problems too... the links do not work (I click on them, and nothing happens), I am logged out all the time, and sometimes, when I try to make some comment, the system says that I should require access to be part of the community.

I already posted my introduction, and sow that there are some replies, but I was unable to reach them...

Can you please advise me?

Thank you very much and have a nice week!

Best

Valeria