[Roommates found] Is anyone still looking for a roommate?

Kaarthik Abhinav Balakrishnan

Hey there!

I am Kaarthik Abhinav Balakrishnan, a PhD candidate at The Ohio State University, attending the SfN Meeting for the first time. I work on Computational and Behavioral Neuroscience with larval zebrafish. I was looking to share a room with some fellow attendees, to bring down the cost of stay. I don't smoke or drink, and cleanliness is super important to me. I plan to spend the entire day at the meeting and only come to the room for sleeping. Please contact me by email, balakrishnan.64@osu.edu, if anyone is interested in sharing a room.

I have made a reservation from 11th November to 16th November for a room with 2 Queen beds, good to accommodate 4 people comfortably, and the hotel is only 7 blocks from the convention center. There is a shuttle to take us to the convention center as well. The total charges for the room comes to $1853.85, which when split amongst four people will amount to ~$464, which is similar to cost per person for some double occupancy rooms (which are no longer available to check-in by 11th of November).

A little more about me. I am learning to play the guitar, will run a marathon in October, and love to talk about about Science.

Edited by Kaarthik Abhinav Balakrishnan
More details added about myself.

• 2 months later...

Hey everyone!

We still have room for one person in the room. We are currently three males in the room, so we would prefer another male roommate with us.

• Kaarthik Abhinav Balakrishnan changed the title to [Roommates found] Is anyone still looking for a roommate?

Just wanted to update that all spots have been filled for this room.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.