Looking for a roommate to split a double room near convention center

Nicholas Bolden

Kaarthik Abhinav Balakrishnan

Hey,

Are you still looking for a roommate? I would like to join, if you have already booked an accommodation. My name is Kaarthik Abhinav Balakrishnan, and I am a PhD candidate at The Ohio State University. I do not drink or smoke. I plan to spend most of my time at the convention and will not hang out in the room very much. Please let me know.

Thanks,

Kaarthik

SANJAY DAS

I am also looking for roommate near convention center. Please let me know. Happy to share.

SANJAY DAS

Hi,

I am also looking for roommate near convention center. I am a PDF in Drexel University Philly USA. I visited San-Diego in 2018 for Sfn. I am familiar with some of the places there. Please let me know. Happy to share.

Sudhakar Mishra

Hi friends,

I am Sudhakar, graduate student in Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad. I am working on computational neuroscience of emotions. First time I will be going to SFN meeting. I am also looking for roommates for sharing the stay cost. Although I see already four people have come together for sharing, is there any vacancy in the group for another sharing.

I love being around with people, talking about history and science, doing Yoga (early in the morning), and running. I don't' smoke and drink.

My email: rs163@iiita.ac.in

Aida Adlimoghaddam

I am a female postdoc and looking for a roommate to share a room at SFN. Please message me at umadlimo@gmail.com

• 4 weeks later...
JACKIE BARUA

Hi,

I am a Male, Graduate Student at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette. I will be staying at SFN on Nov 12 and Nov 13. I am wondering if you are still looking for  a roommate! My email-is jackie.barua1@lousiana.edu. 

Thanks.

JACKIE

Yorkiris Marmol

Hi there, is anyone still looking? I'm searching for one or more roommates to share the cost of stay. If interested please email yomarmol@utmb.edu

Zhihui Zhu

looking for a female roommate in SFN, I will be there from 11th to 15th, anyone interested, please contact me : zzh295@uky.edu. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.