Looking for roomates to share a room

Bhupesh Vaidya

Bhupesh Vaidya
Hi everyone

I am an Indian graduate student working in the field of neuropharmacology. I am looking for 3 roommates to split the cost of a quad room at Four Points by Sheraton San Diego Downtown Little Italy 1617 First Avenue. Sfn shuttle would be available round the clock from the hotel to the conference venue and vice versa.

I work in the field of neurological disorders (Parkinson's disease to be precise). I am usually in bed by 11pm and up by 7am. I plan on spending as much time as possible at the conference during the day. In the evening I will be exploring the city. I am clean and organized. I do not smoke or drink. 

My hobbies are reading and traveling. 

If you are interested, please email me at bhupesh.vaidya@gmail.com

Thanks,

Bhupesh

Chinmayee Das

Hi Bhupesh,

This is Chinmayee, postdoc at University of Alberta. I am new to this conference and I am interested in sharing room. Plz let me know if you are still looking

Thanks

Chinmayee

Rudrarup Bhattacharjee
Hello Bhupesh,

I am interested in sharing the room. I am final year PhD Scholar in the University of Adelaide, Australia.

I am also keen to explore San Diego as much as possible outside my talks of interest at the conference.

I am a non-smoker and non-drinker. As quiet as possible. Respect privacy and non-interfering. Sleep between 11-8 ( but may need a bit of adjustment first few days due to jet lag)

If it's okay with you, please let me know and we will go from there.

Cheers,
Rudra

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Bhupesh and Rudradeep,

I am also searching for roommate. I have not booked any room yet. I am a PDF from Drexel University USA. Please let me know. Happy to share. I am pretty friendly person and will not let you bore. No addiction except science. Previously in 2018, I already visited San-Diego for SfN and know little bit about the place which may be helpful for you.

Good Day

Sanjay

Rudrarup Bhattacharjee

Hello Sanjay,

Thanks for reaching out. We also didn't book any room yet. So we can find a room together, and as you said you have to SfN in 2018, so you might be able to suggest some accommodations nearby?

Please email me at rupraj.bhatt@gmail.com and we can discuss further.

Cheers,

Rudra

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.