Female student looking to share a walkable double room for SFN

Erin Gilliland

Erin Gilliland

Hi! My name is Erin Gilliland (22) and I am a Clinical Research Coordinator for a children's hospital in Ohio, USA. I am looking for someone to share a double room for the convention, within walking distance.

• I plan to be at the conference as much as possible, but would also like to explore the city when we can.
  • I am organized & considerate, I stay clean and I don't smoke.
  • I tend to go to bed earlier (10-11 pm) and wake up around 7-8 AM
  • Research Interests: Imaging genetics, traumatic brain injury, prolonged stress, and adolescent psychopathy
  • Personal Interests: I like to workout(training for a 1/2 marathon right now!),  cook and hike.

I am looking for someone with similar interests to split the cost of rooming (50/50). Feel free to contact me on here our through my email (erin.b.gilli@gmail.com).

Rudrarup Bhattacharjee

Hi Erin, just sent you an email regarding the room-share.

Thanks,

Rudra

Hi Erin, 

I'm a female junior faculty at the University of Maryland. I am also working on traumatic brain injury and psychopathy induced by neurotrauma, albeit from a preclinical angle with animal models. Check out our labs' most recent articles on depression and cognitive decline in mice. I have reserved a double bed room at the Hilton Hotel. It's about 1 block away from the convention center. Send me a email to yun.li@som.umaryland.edu if you're interested in sharing the cost of the hotel room. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.