How do I log in?
- On community.sfn.org, click the green Sign In button in the upper-right of the page
- Log in using the username and password you use to sign into sfn.org
- If you forgot your username or password, you can retrieve/reset them using the options on the log in page
How do I change my notifications settings?
- Your notification settings can be changed on this page
Why can’t I post?
- Make sure you’re logged in; users are required to be logged into their SfN account and have a current membership in order to post in a thread or create new ones.
Why can't I view a particular forum?
- First, make sure you're logged in. Some areas of the forum are also only available for current members. If you are not a member or would like to renew your membership, please visit: https://www.sfn.org/membership/join-or-renew
How do I follow a category/topic/member?
- To follow a category or topic, click on the white “Follow” box in that category or thread
- To follow a member, click on their name to go to their profile, then click the “Follow Member” button next to their name.